Hey everyone! As I stated in a previous post, I kind of fail at life and my first giveaway got pushed back…so, I’m doing a bigger one than I’d planned to make up for it!
What you’ll win:
~A $50 shopping spree at the online fabric store of your choice. Shipping included in that cost.
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you $20 worth of thread to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 1st. I’ll announce the winner on May 1st at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
- I’ll be ordering the fabric from whatever site you want and having it shipped directly to you. So it’s not coming to me first. No middle-man! (That also means I’ll only ship where they ship, so pick your website according to your country!)
- If you have a specific project in mind, I’ll be more than happy to help you choose the right fabric :)
The only stipulation is that I have to have 200 followers by May 1st. This shouldn’t be hard…I’m in the 190’s right now! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
GUYS I’M ANNOUNCING THE WINNER TOMORROW SO GET YOUR REBLOGS IN BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO! =DDD
!!!URGENT: BAD VIRUS GOING AROUND, PLEASE READ!!!
This is ScorecardResearch. A terrible virus, an awful popup, & something that should be avoided at all costs.
Be careful of the malicious websites you go on. One of them may install behind your back this popup. ScorecardResearch is a dangerous pop-up virus. It seems legit, right? But why would something just pop up without your permission? I received this twice. After the second time, I decided to look into it.
I started noticing that whenever I loaded a page, Chrome would have this at the bottom:
Why is this working behind the scenes of my browser?
According to BotCrawl.com, this is what ScorecardResearch is:
“ScorecardResearch.com, including b.scorecardresearch.com, and Scorecard Research surveys are categorized as severe malware, and is most noted to be connected to a Trojan infection that attempts to disguise as a legitimate marketing research group collecting anonymous data and information about the user’s internet activity, usage, etc.”
Do not click into this. Don’t touch anything. Close the tab immediately. Go through all your programs, addons, etc, & delete anything suspicious. Scan your computer, delete your cookies & clear your cache, do whatever it takes. You can read more here.
tl;dr — Do not trust ScorecardResearch. This thing will fuck you over.
*****GUYS. LISTEN. I HAVE THIS. I AM AN EXPERIENCED DEFENSIVE HACKER (I HACK THE HACKERS), AS WELL AS A LICENCED COMPUTER TECHNICIAN. AND I STILL GOT THIS PIECE OF SHIT MALWARE. NOBODY. IS. IMMUNE.*****
I’m not an idiot about what pages I visit. Chrome, Avira, and my own protections that I made with my own ten fingers made sure that I was able to browse safely. I have NO clue as to where this little bugger came from, but I was alerted when random words in a post were underlined!
Shortly after that, a keylogger was detected. I accessed it and terminated it from the source, but it cropped back up for another six hours until I was finally able to get it off my trail. Because of how long this had gone undetected (around two days) I had already lost access to my banking information, my email, two of my five YouTube accounts (I do tutorials and machinima), and an account for a small forum that I no longer visit.
I was screwed.
I had to get a new bank card, and I got the rest of the accounts back eventually, except for the one I no longer used or cared about. I had to switch to Opera from my beloved Chrome as I formulated a plan. Avira picked up nothing. I don’t trust any other antivirus to do a clean enough job about it, but it still didn’t find anything. There was nothing installed in my Extensions or in Control Panel.
I installed ScriptSafe and blacklisted b.scorecardresearch. I think that you all should do the same. This also affected my girlfriend’s mother who is a Mac user, so it’s not only a Windows thing.
oh my god i clicked on no script to go add it and when you see the scripts that are running ONE OF THEM WAS THAT idkijgkdjg
i don’t think i’ve ever mashed ‘untrusted’ harder in my whole life
Reblogging this because I didn’t even know Chrome had its own version of a script blocker!
yeah i’m seeing that in the background on noscript, does that mean i’m infected already? i haven’t gotten any popups or underlined shit or anything.
but yeah reblogging for other people @_@
heard about this thing awhile back and apparently malwarebytes does a good job of removing it
Wow so I usually don’t reblog stuff, but I totally had this. Be careful people ;A;
Horuss is strong like bull
Horruss Zahhak: ???
more of toni!
The look on Katelyn’s face when she saw this was priceless XD
woah wow damn with my junk art style i never thought i’d reach 1000 followers … much less 4000!!!
i don’t know what any of you are thinking but i bet my bottom dollar you’re all wonderful folks and you sure know how to make a gal feel loved! so this custom godtier letterman giveaway is how i’m gonna thank you a thousand times over and love you back!! >8)
the jacket’s details are as follows:
- oh snap it’s cotton!
- aspect symbol to be placed left breast
- also preferred character symbol on right upper sleeve and/or name in letterman font on back (if you want it!!!)
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN FEATURED COLORS! i couldn’t find any appropriate bases for heart, life, void, and heart :(
- only ONE like and ONE reblog per person
- no using sideblogs for extra chances!
- you don’t have to be following me but it would be nice :> though if the winner is a follower of mine, i might throw in some extra stuff! [no guarantee any of said ‘stuff’ will be cool lol]
- international is a-okay!
- have inbox and/or submission box open so i can contact you!
- giveaway will end november 9 at 4:13 western time. there will be ONE winner that will be generated via number randomizer and announced the next day [november 10]
- the winner has 24 hours to contact me or i will have to select a new one
I SHOULD WARN YA:this may take a bit o’ time to complete and receive so i advise you to be patient if you win :) i will order the jacket base once the winner responds and will proceed to customize it when it arrives. thereafter, it will be shipped to the winner, which will also take time depending on your location.
i started drawing for this fandom about a year ago and all of you, whether i know you personally or not, have made it a great experience! seriously. i can’t thank you enough.
good luck and have a kickass day!
Oh shit! This is awesome! <3
I want one so bad…
So, studies have proven that rats laugh when you tickle them. And now they cuddle tiny teddy bears. Rats, you are wonderful.
Oh god, precious babies, just let me love you forever…
God I love rats
aaaaah i love rats so much
Haahaa reblogging for Katelyn.
Have a crappy camera shot from my sketchbook. And also a headcanon!
So Tav and Gam have known each other for ever, and when they start dating Gamzee wants to get his first tattoo, and decides he wants to get Tav’s sign. And Tavros kind of freaks out like “that shit is permanent, what if we break up?” So Gamzee just gets some other stuff done, and after a few years Tavros comes up to him and tells him he wants a tattoo, and Gamzee is all “whooa seriously?” And Tavros tells him he wants Gamzee’s sign and Gamzee should get his sign BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LOVE AND ARE NEVER BREAKING UP.
I am dumb.
So for some reason I really wanted to draw Tavros holding some orange lilies. And then he needed a companion across the page so Gamzee happened too.
I’ve had a tumblr for like a year and a half and this is my first time posting anything. SO SORRY IF I’M DUMB.
Introducing the first annual Homestuck Secret Santa!
This is going out a bit earlier than it usually would, to give plenty of time for sign-ups and to see how long it takes to complete. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below and submit it to me by October 31st.
- On November 1st, you will be sent a random user.
- You will have two weeks to draw them fanart, write a fanfiction, make a fan comic, or any other type of fan work. You can make as much or as little as you want, but you must make at least one.
- After two weeks, you will be assigned a different partner and the process will repeat. You will submit your fan work to me, but not your partner. This will go on until December 25th.
- On December 25th, you will receive all the fan work. You should receive at least 5 pieces of work or more.
- Don’t want to enter long-term? Don’t worry! You can just sign up for a week or two and only receive one piece of fanwork.
- Here’s an example of how it works: You sign up by submitting the form below. On November 1st, you get assigned tumblruser1, who wants Terkat fanart. You have two weeks to draw as much fanart of Terkat as you want, but at least one. Two weeks pass, and on November 15th, you submit the work privately to me and are assigned tumblruser2, who wants Dave Strider fanfiction. You submit this to me by November 29th, and so on and so forth, until Christmas.
- DO NOT TELL THE USER YOU RECIEVED THAT YOU ARE THEIR SECRET SANTA. This will be revealed on Christmas Day along with everything they received - don’t ruin the surprise!
So if you’re interested, here’s the form:
- Tumblr name: (your URL)
- Name: (what you want people to call you)
- Request: (This is what you want to receive. Be as general or specific as you want!)
- Contribution: (Basically, who do you want to do? Write? Draw? Something else? Also feel free to include your favorite characters/pairings to draw/write about, as this will be used to pair you up with other users!)
- What you won’t contribute: (Is there a character/pairing you hate and refuse to draw/write about? Tell me here!)
- How long you’ll be entering: (The full 8 weeks? Or only 2?)
Any other questions, feel free to contact me!
Please reblog to spread the word! The more, the merrier!
Reblog for Katelyn!